Mile project, Honghe City, Yunnan province, country China
– The construction of the project started November, year 2017.
– The project was ready to be used in September, year 2018.
– Total project surface of the project is 361Mu and with buildings with a total surface of 51.145m².
– Accommodation with two levels, office rooms, central kitchen and sleep facilities.
– Total project consists of 4 times 2500 sow unit’s, 1 time gilts unit,
1 time adaptation unit and 1 time boars unit.
– European based design 2500 sow farrow to wean operation per stable, adapted to the customer’s needs and wishes.
– Production of 260.000 piglets annually.
– Local climate conditions:
– During summer time: 37 degrees
– During winter time: minus 5 degrees.
– European designed sow stables with high labor efficiency and cost-effective walking routes.
– Week system with in the 2500 sow unit, 684 farrowing crates, 1880 gestation and 234 mating crates.
– Gilts and adaptation stable with respectively 1220 and 810 sows.
– European designed climate control system by means of central exhaust ventilation.
– Central air intake regulation by means of air intake curtains at the farrowing stable.
-Directly air intake regulation by means of air intake valves at the mating and gestation stable.
– All walls are made of PVC, easy to clean for extra hygiene.
– “Fresh-nose” ground channel controlled climate system for ideal circumstances for sows and piglets.
– Central boiler heating installation (Height Efficiency) with floor heating.
– Chain conveyor system with multiply feed sources, local polyester feed storage silo’s and computer controlled silo weight system.