Beipiao project – fase II, Dasanjia City, Liaoning province, country China
– The construction of the project started November, year 2018.
– The project was ready to be used in May, year 2018.
– Accommodation with two levels, office rooms, central kitchen and sleep facilities.
– Total project consists of 7 stables in total.
– 4 finisher stables, with in total 6456 finisher pigs.
– 3 weaner stables with in total 8100 weaned piglets.
– European based design adapted to the customer’s needs and wishes.
– Local climate conditions:
– During summer time: 33 degrees
– During winter time: minus 20 degrees.
Weaner and finisher stables:
– European designed weaner and finishers stables with high labor efficiency and cost-effective walking routes.
– Weaned weight of approximately 7kg and stays in the weaner stable until 25kg.
– The finisher pigs will be sold to the market with a weight of approximately 130-135kg.
Average growth per piglet per day is 275-300 grams.
Average growth per finisher per day is 800-850 grams.
– European designed climate control system by means of central exhaust ventilation in the finisher stables.
– European designed climate control system by means of chimney’s in the weaner stables.
– Central air intake regulation by means of air intake curtains at the weaner and finisher stables.
– All walls are made of PVC, easy to clean for extra hygiene.
– Central boiler heating installation (Height Efficiency) with floor heating and room heating.
– Chain conveyor system with multiply feed sources, local polyester feed storage silo’s and computer controlled silo weight system.