Beipiao project – fase I, Dasanjia City, Liaoning province, country China
– The construction of the project started January, year 2017.
– The project was ready to be used in July, year 2017.
– Total project surface of the project is 900Ha and with buildings with a total surface of 98.123m².
– Accommodation with two levels, office rooms, central kitchen and sleep facilities.
– European based design 1000 and 500 sow farrow to wean operation per stable, adapted to the customer’s needs and wishes.
– Total project consists of 3 times 1000 sow unit’s, 1 time 500 sow unit.
– Production of 90.000 piglets annually.
– Local climate conditions:
– During summer time: 33 degrees
– During winter time: minus 20 degrees.
-Total project investment of approximately 25 million euro.
– European designed sow stables with high labor efficiency and cost-effective walking routes.
– Week system with in the 1000 sow unit, 264 farrowing crates, 884 gestation, 160 gilt sows in pens and 178 mating crates.
– Week system with in the 500 sow unit, 132 farrowing crates, 442 gestation, 80 gilts sows in pens and 89 mating crates.
– European designed climate control system by means of chimney’s.
– Central air intake regulation by means of air intake curtains.
– “Fresh-nose” ceiling climate system for ideal circumstances for sows and piglets.
– All walls are made of PVC, easy to clean for extra hygiene.
– Central boiler heating installation (Height Efficiency) with pre-heating, floor heating and room heating.
– Chain conveyor system with multiply feed sources, local polyester feed storage silo’s and computer controlled silo weight system.